Things you could do before our emergency team arrives – If it is safe to do so:
- Stop the water source
- Identify affected areas
- Empty the rooms affected
X Turn on any lights or ceiling fans.
X Do not turn on any electrical appliances while standing in water.
X Do not Attempt to vacuum the water
- Turn of all power to the affected areas
- Remove all Rugs from affected areas
- Empty effected rooms of furniture
- Lift and tie and curtains
- Pin up skirting on furniture to prevent water marks
Ensure the company you choose is experienced and accredited in water restoration.
Don’t be fooled by inexperienced carpet cleaners with NO industry training and accreditation for Water damage and restoration.
You can potentially be facing major mould issues and more costs if its not dried properly. Not to mention the possibility of voiding your insurance by using someone with inexperience.