Mattress Cleaning Brisbane
Mattress Cleaning Brisbane – Are you sleeping with the enemy?
If you are waking up feeling stuffy and tired, then you need to make mattress cleaning a priority.
We often get our carpet and upholstery cleaned but we quiet often forget our mattresses. Over the years mattresses harbor dead skin cells, allergen’s, dirt and dust.
The biggest culprit of allergies with in your mattress are DUST MITES.
Dust Mites are part of the Arachnid Family… That’s right! The SPIDER family. 10% of the weight of a 2 year old pillow is made up of dust mites (alive and dead) and their poo.
Dust mites are in the air we breathe and are found in extremely high numbers in bedding and upholstery.
People that are allergic to Dust Mites are actually allergic to their POO.
It is critical for allergy sufferers to ensure they regularly get their mattress cleaning done.
Steam Clean in its own right is Hot Water Extraction. This is the ideal method for mattress cleaning. A mild detergent is sprayed on to the surface of the mattress. Water is then injected briefly into the surface of the mattress (approx 1cm) at about 150psi. This clean water is immediately extracted back out rinsing the detergents leaving the surface clean of sticky residue. The extracting process not only extracts the water but also the dust mites (dead and alive) along with their copious amounts of poo.
It is important that your mattresses are steam cleaned for this reason as dry cleaning simply pushes the dust mites and their feaces around the mattress, leaving the majority of it all behind. The solvents used during the dry cleaning process is not fully extracted. Leaving sticky residue behind, leading to re-soiling quickly after the clean.
4 Reason to have your Mattress Cleaning done by Steam Cleaning
- All detergents are rinsed out during the process of extraction.
- Dust Mites and their poo is EXTRACTED OUT of the mattress
- Mattress will be dry in approx 8 hours (turning the aircon on can massively decrease the drying time.
- Hot water extraction CAN be used on blood or urine spills. A professional IICRC stain specialist will be equipped with protein spotter to combat both and then extract the blood and urine OUT of the mattress. leaving it CLEAN and HYGENIC
Do you wish to have your mattress cleaning done by a IICRC certified STEAM Cleaning professional today? Our friendly knowledgeable team are awaiting your call to. They are more than happy to book in your mattress cleaning – 1300 366 512.
Benefits of Mattress Cleaning
- Drastically minimises Dust Mites
- Better Nights Sleep
- Reduces risks associated with asthma and allergic reactions
- Huge Health Benefits
- Extends the life of the mattress – reducing long term costs
- Sanitises and Eliminates odours